Exceptional equestrian property. Main home, Mfd home farm dwelling, and hardship dwelling all in place. Arena bldg with 60X120 enclosed arena, 9 12X12 stalls, 120X240 outdoor all-weather arena, great for events. 45 acres of pasture, 10 acres irrigation, 9 turnouts with shelters. Additional barn w/5 stalls, 150Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢ diameter round pen. Branch of Santiam River flows through the back of property. Spectacular setting. Fish, swim, ride, farm, dual living potential. 15 min. to Salem/Albany, 75 to PDX.
Peggy Kernan of Horsepower Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 32, Issue 08, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Laminate Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Room on 1st Floor, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Main Floor
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Waterfront