Amazing Mountain Views from the front porch of this charming expansive home on Summit Loop. Extremely private property with no close neighbors. The home was originally constructed in 1942, has had several extensive remodels & additions but still maintains original hardwood floors. Large bonus room above the garage & tons of storage. Four bedrooms w/potential for a 5th. Large living room w/wood fireplace. Formal dining w/built-in hutch. Two 25X60 shops w/water & electric. Pear, cherry, apple & fig trees.
Visit this property's other website
Peggy Kernan of Horsepower Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 31, Issue 11, Page 12.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Basement: Unfinished Basement
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Stories: 2 Story
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Living Room Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Room on 1st Floor, Family Room Upstairs, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Upper Level, Mud Room
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Spring Water
- Living Room: 21x15
- Dining Room: 13x12
- Kitchen: 17x9
- Family Room: 29x18.6
- Master Bedroom: 19.6x16.6
- 2nd Bedroom: 12.6x11.6
- 3rd Bedroom: 11.6x12.6
- 4th Bedroom: 16.6x18.6
- Utility Room: 11x9