Accepted Offer with Contingencies. Updated home with great living spaces & open plan. Large living room w/ fireplace pass thru to open kitchen/family room. Potential 4th bdrm or office. Built-in storage, inside laundry with sink. New roof on shop, vinyl windows, fresh paint inside and out, new carpet. Plenty of room for garden, horses, cattle, livestock with barn shelter. Close to college, shopping, restaurants nearby with easy access to I-5. Great Investment home in Salem's Urban Grown Boundary with potential for future development.
Peggy Kernan of Horsepower Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 31, Issue 09, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Pool: Above Ground Pool, Inground Pool
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Living Room Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring, Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Family Room on Main Floor, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Mud Room
- MLS Area: Suburban E Salem/South
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Living Room: 20 x 14
- Family Room: 18.2 x 12.4
- Master Bedroom: 12.9 x 10.1
- 2nd Bedroom: 12.6 x 12.1
- 3rd Bedroom: 12.6 x 10.6