Spectacular Silverton Acreage/Home. Remodeled down to studs in 2008 w/exceptional finishes including granite, Eucalyptus flooring, 3 bdrm suites, geothermal efficient htg sys., master gardener landscape w/drip irrig, patio w/outdoor kitchen, spring fed pond w/water rights, 12 acres Doug Fir trees, orchard, pasture, oak grove, 40X84 shop building, 36X36 horse barn, exterior 5Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢ stock fencing, cross fenced, 60Ã¢â¿¬â¿¢ round pen, room for arena, 20 gpm well, 2 miles to Silverton, 20 min to Salem, 45 to Ptld.
View Additional Virtual Tour
Visit this property's other website
Peggy Kernan of Horsepower Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 30, Issue 05, Page 4.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range
- Garage: Detached Garage
- Patio: Covered Patio
- Alarm System: Security System Owned
- Fireplace: Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Room on 1st Floor, Formal Dining Room, Master Bedroom on Lower Level, Mud Room, Security System Owned
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Horse Facilities
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Living Room: 15x18
- Dining Room: 11.5x12
- Kitchen: 9x15.5
- Master Bedroom: 14x18
- 2nd Bedroom: 12x16
- 3rd Bedroom: 12x14.5
- Utility Room: 6x12